OPTIM Wafer Services are to exhibit at this year's TRANSDUCERS 2019 Conference being held in Berlin from 23rd - 27th June 2019.
Optim specialises in the following wafer processing services: wafer grinding, thinning, CMP, edge trimming, die thinning, dicing, dice before grinding & Taiko grinding. Please visit our tabletop exhibit to discuss any requirements you may have.
Visit the TRANSDUCERS 2019 Conference website: https://transducers-eurosensors2019.org/
This event is organized jointly with EUROSENSORS. Together this event forms the world's premiere conference in Microsensors & Microactuators, integrated micro and nano systems and MEMS/NEMS attracting more than 1,000 attendees from academia, research institutions, government agencies and industries to exchange the latest advances in the field.
The major areas of activity in the development of Sensor, Actuators and Transducers solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to:
- Mechanical/Physical Sensors and Microsystems
- Materials, Fabrication, and Packaging Technologies
- Nanoscale Devices and Nanomaterials
- Transducers with Soft, Flexible or Composite Materials
- Chemical and Environmental Sensors and Microsystems
- Bio-Sensors and Bio-Microsystems
- Medical Microsystems
- Microfluidics (non-bio)
- Energy and Power MEMS
- Acoustic Micro devices and RF MEMS
- Integrated Photonics and Optical MEMS
The Exhibition will take place Monday 23rd June 2019 through Thursday 27th June 2019, giving opportunities for companies, start-ups and scientific associations to demonstrate their latest products and services.