Job description – Maintenance Technician (Full time)
The position is based in Gréasque, Provence, France.
Optim Wafer Services have been offering, high quality, reliable, wafer processing & reclaim services to our customers for over thirty years. As well as providing unrivalled technical support.
Our business is focussed in two areas – The first is test wafer reclaim and test wafer supply. Either New/Virgin Test or Reclaimed wafers can be repolished to be used as test wafers.
The second area is to offer wafer processing and wafer process development services. By combining our state of the art equipment and 100+ man years of experience we work with our customers to design bespoke process steps such as Thinning, Backgrinding, Dicing, Dice before Grind, Taiko, Die Thinning, MPW Dicing, Pick and place, Edge trimming, Re-sizing, CMP and Cleaning.
Attached to the maintenance department, your role is to ensure preventive and curative maintenance of the production tools. Our maintenance technicians work in teams.
- Applying the preventive maintenance plans
- Monitor the operation of machines during production
- Respond to troubleshooting requests
- Plan additional or corrective interventions
- Follow all health and safety rules
- Analyse & resolve or propose solutions for eradicating failures and optimising costs
- Participate in the installation & commissioning of new production equipment
Trained at Bac + 2 level, such as an electrical engineer or electro mechanical engineering, and/or significant experience of at least 3 years in a similar function in an industrial environment. Automation skills and/or a professional baccalaureate with experience may also be advantageous as would any Technical English knowledge.
- Well organised
- Observant, problem solver & analytical
- Good team ethic & interpersonal skills
Remuneration: From € 30,000 over 13 months depending on profile and experience.
Benefits: Mutual covered up to 60%, 13th month, lunch voucher, Group Incentive scheme
If you would like further information or to apply for this vacancy please contact:
Ms. Christine Di-Meglio – Human Resource Manager
Telephone: +33 442 126 155